Southeast Iowa Regional Law Enforcement Testing Center has scheduled police officer/deputy testing to be held Saturday, May 26, 2018, testing starts at 09:00 a.m. at Southeastern Community College in West Burlington, IA.
An application to test must be turned into SEIRT, C/O Major Grimshaw at 424 N. 3rd Street, Burlington, Iowa 52601 and MUST be received at the Burlington Police Department by 5:oo p.m. May 9, 2018.
Applications to test can be picked up at any of the below listed agencies or by visiting SEIRT Testing Packet:
- Burlington Police Department
- Des Moines County Sheriff’s Office
- Fairfield Police Department
- Fort Madison Police Department
- Henry County Sheriff ‘s Office
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Keokuk Police Department
- Lee County Sheriff’s Office
- Mt. Pleasant Police Department
- West Burlington Police Department